Friday, August 21, 2009

The symptoms

Let's be real. I'm writing this blog right now because that's about the only thing that I can think about right now.

So let me explain in detail exactly what I am going through... some of these symptoms apply only to me I've been told... but I'm pretty sure everyone feels these things, they just won't admit it:

  • Throbbing head

  • Upset Stomach

  • Ability to only think of teen movies from the Eighties

  • Slightly blurred vision

  • An absurdly maternal attachment to the character Odie from Garfield

  • Desire to only eat Macaroni and Cheese for four days

  • Mild sinus clogging

  • Face oddly resembling Nick Nolte

  • A complete inability to look at the color violet

  • Fleeting fascination with Matt LeBlanc


All these symptoms lead to one conclusion... hangover.

1 comment:

  1. EVERYTHING you need to know about HANGOVER, CAUSES, TREATMENT AND BENEFITS (VIDEO)
    Hangover can leave someone with fatigue, nausea, and muscle aches ETC, in this post we bring you EVERYTHING about HANGOVER, CAUSES, TREATMENT and BENEFITS

    Read @ EVERYTHING you need to know about HANGOVER, CAUSES, TREATMENT AND BENEFITS (VIDEO)

    ReplyDelete