Friday, August 21, 2009

The symptoms

Let's be real. I'm writing this blog right now because that's about the only thing that I can think about right now.

So let me explain in detail exactly what I am going through... some of these symptoms apply only to me I've been told... but I'm pretty sure everyone feels these things, they just won't admit it:

  • Throbbing head

  • Upset Stomach

  • Ability to only think of teen movies from the Eighties

  • Slightly blurred vision

  • An absurdly maternal attachment to the character Odie from Garfield

  • Desire to only eat Macaroni and Cheese for four days

  • Mild sinus clogging

  • Face oddly resembling Nick Nolte

  • A complete inability to look at the color violet

  • Fleeting fascination with Matt LeBlanc


All these symptoms lead to one conclusion... hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment